2/06/2553

Oh my new love with whimsical brand !!

y Hello guys and say sorry for not update my blog. Last week I have a lot of work and Internet is very bad
and next Monday...I have more than work work and work

After I travel in worldwide web I saw the lovely collection from stylebubble  and fall in love this brand suddenly

see the collection lately from " Swash " 
                                                                                                                                



the first impression is the Printed   It is a cute Illustrate and the designer who create the beautiful Illustrate     are  Sarah Swash  and her boyfriend Toshio Yamanaka ( Japanese always cute LOL)
they style are whimsical and the print have a lot of wild animal


from their Exhibition





Swash also outstanding about make scarf

 
very beautiful and fascinating right ?

thx for watching
see you next entry 

1 ความคิดเห็น: